This Might Be Wine-coffee mug


This is the cutest mug I've ever seen! It's not only funny, but it keeps your coffee nice and warm for at least an hour 😎 As a mom, that's very important since we normally don't make it to our coffee until it's ice cold... Because #MomLife 😜


I adore that it SCREAMS "Mom Life" because as a moms, we all need coffee... and wine... to survive. Especially those of us that are stay at home mom's. Our job NEVER ends πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


Coffee or wine? πŸ€” The world may NEVER know. Or maybe they will because you're a little "happier than usual" to do the dishes that day πŸ˜†


This is the PERFECT present for the mom in your life that needs a laugh...coffee...or wine... maybe all 3 πŸ€”πŸ€— #DefinitelySendWine

Oh! And It's heavy duty. I know this because my little hellion already got a hold of it and dropped it on tile floor🀦‍♀️ I know, bad mom moment. BUT it survived without a crack! If that doesn't scream "I need it now" I'm not sure what does. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so while I sit here and sip on my morning coffee (or wine, don't judge me) you can visit http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LWNFWYE to purchase your own!
#thismightbewine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 4 Day Experience with YADAH Collagen Face Mask(Korean Beauty)

Elizavecca Coating Ion Injection (Korean Hair Products)

Fresh Herb Calendula Tincture Toner (Korean Skincare)