Asani Trifold Vanity Mirror


I absolutely LOVE my #Asani Trifold Vanity Mirror!

 It's portable (4AAA batteries) and you can use a universal USB to light it up if you don't have batteries! It's compact and light so travel is easy! The stand even has a little storage cup for jewelry or makeup! πŸ™ƒ How handy is that?!


It swivels on It's stand so you can move it up and down. I adore this feature because you can get several different angles 😍


 There's 3 different types of mirrors (regular, 2x, 3x) and it even has an extra little mirror you can attatch to it (5x magnification). This makes life soooo much easier when you're looking for blackheads, hairs, etc.




 It's extremely bright, too. I don't get this amount of light from my big vanity. πŸ€” I use it literally EVERYDAY you get better lighting in my pictures!



They come in Black, white, and gold so there's a few colors to fit your needs πŸ™ƒ I LOVE that It's light, but not cheaply made. The stand is a little thin, but the mirror part is heavy duty. I JUST LOVE IT πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™ƒ




 It's just everything I could ask for in a vanity and more! 😍😍😍 I'm sold. I think I can stop looking for the perfect mirror now because I'm pretty sure I have it 🀷‍♀️πŸ™ƒ
Get yours here ➡️➡️
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y1D378P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 4 Day Experience with YADAH Collagen Face Mask(Korean Beauty)

Elizavecca Coating Ion Injection (Korean Hair Products)

Fresh Herb Calendula Tincture Toner (Korean Skincare)