Stunning Y Chain Necklace

HOLY STATEMENT PIECE! 😍
I cannot even begin to explain just how beautiful this Aqua Stone Long Tassel Pendant Women Y Chain Layering Necklace is! 😍😍 It's adorable and practical for everyday use.


I love that there's soooo many different colors in the stone! Seriously! Blue, green, pink, yellow, just a gorgeous array of the rainbow in ONE stone. How do they do it?!😍 And the tassels give it a nice, sleek touch.


 Plus, it matches my hair 🙃😂 Can't get much better than that! I'm just trapped in its beauty 😍


My hair is a little more green now so it works 😂😂😍 I can be cute with ANY outfit now thanks to this beautiful necklace 😍


It is well beyond gorgeous, sophisticated,  and high quality jeweler. 😉 it seems to be light weight, but also heavy duty so it won't break easily. I mean, my toddler got a hold of it and it's still in one piece 🙃😂😂 it's long chain gives it a more bold, elegant look.

This beautiful designed metal chain long tassel women necklace has 2 colors available. Both are great to go with everyday outfits. Seriously, you can spice up an all black outfit with this bold and beautiful gem to make your own fashion statement!

They only use high quality metal material and resin gems in this necklace! 💓 And I've noticed since the gems and chain are still in tact despite my psychopathic toddler's shenanigans. 😂😂


I give it a thousand thumbs up! This is hands down one of the prettiest necklaces I've owned that DOESN'T turn my neck green! It's a MUST HAVE!

Make sure to Get yours here
➡️➡️http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071RZRMZ2

You won't be disappointed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 4 Day Experience with YADAH Collagen Face Mask(Korean Beauty)

Elizavecca Coating Ion Injection (Korean Hair Products)

Fresh Herb Calendula Tincture Toner (Korean Skincare)