Miserwe Vanity Mirror with Lights

I'm definitely loving my Miserwe Vanity Mirror with Lights! It's beautiful,  elegant, and the PERFECT addition to any woman's vanity area!


                              Pros:
●It's battery operated so it's portable.
●The mirror swivels on It's base so you can get any angle you need. ●It has 16 LED lights that shine brighter than my future.


●Comes with a portable 10x mirror so you can REALLY see what you're doing. ●The base comes with a cute little tray to put jewelry/makeup in. ●It actually shines brighter than my ASANI Trifold Vanity does (with batteries in).
●I've had it for 14 days and haven't had to replace the batteries in it yet.


                           cons:
●Does NOT have a USB connect like my ASANI Trifold Vanity does so it runs solely on 4AAA batteries.


                         
                 Official Rating:  9/10

You can get yours here:
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dsporting&field-keywords=makeup+mirror&field-brandtextbin=Miserwe

#Beauty #Vanity #Freebie #IGotItFree #Tomoson #makeup #Love #free

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 4 Day Experience with YADAH Collagen Face Mask(Korean Beauty)

Elizavecca Coating Ion Injection (Korean Hair Products)

Fresh Herb Calendula Tincture Toner (Korean Skincare)