VIVO PER LEI Milk Cleanser

When I think "Vivo" I think of moisturizing perfection so this picture is extremely fitting 😉



 I absolutely L-O-V-E this Vivo Per Lei Milk Cleanser! It's been helping fight my acne for the last few weeks. Even during the hurricane 😉 It also moisturizes without overdoing it (I have oily - combination skin) but will say it did make my dry(er) spots a little more dry but I have their vitamin c serum to help with that 😉

 It starts out as a thick mousse
(Which I absolutely love because you get to watch it work its magic!)


but lathers into foamy delightfulness as it meets water. It's extremely easy to rinse off, no residue! It's also extremely gentle on your skin. I have no issues with burning or breaking out Which is big for me and my sensitive skin!


It's extremely easy to use and leaves your face smooth and free of impurities. And i mean, it's kinda fun to use!


 I love the very light flowery scent and the simple, yet professional, design of the bottle.


This is a MUST HAVE in my daily routine now 💓 I literally use it everyday, twice a day. I won't use another cleanser a day in my life as long as "yo vivo" 😉 I've never had more positive results in my life. When I tell you you NEED this, I mean you NEED this! It's total nourishment of the skin!

You can get yours here➡️➡️
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DA26Y1VZ91QJRCP&brand=Vivo_Per_Lei&field-keywords=milk+cleanser #vivo #tomoson #beauty #facialcleanser #facial #face #skincrack #skincare #love #Moisturize #milkcleanser

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 4 Day Experience with YADAH Collagen Face Mask(Korean Beauty)

Elizavecca Coating Ion Injection (Korean Hair Products)

Fresh Herb Calendula Tincture Toner (Korean Skincare)