NATROGIX Hair, Skin, and Nails

These #Natrogix Hair, Skin, and nails are a freaking life saver! Seriously, I've been losing it lately because my "lady time" is here and as usual my face started breaking out a week ago. I started using this everyday from the point of my first pimple and was fairly surprised to see my acne disappearing! I didn't expect it, but I'm not complaining.



My nails are growing like crazy! I cut them completely down a few days ago and they're already starting to grow back!
 My hair is growing at a decent rate, but I haven't noticed too much of a difference aside from the amount of roots that have grown in since I dyed my hair. I'm sure with long term use it would work wonders!


The packaging is cute and simple and the pills are a little on the big side but they're capsules instead of horse pills so they're a lot easier to swallow. Take one a day and watch your skin glow away πŸ˜‰



 They do have that distinct vitamin smell and you'll smell/taste it after ingestion. That's probably the only downfall but I can live with that. πŸ™ƒ I LOVE LOVE LOVE that there's 15 ALL NATURAL ingredients, it promotes hair growth and replenishment, nourishes and maintains healthy skin, and encourages nail growth! 😱 It's totally worth every penny!



 This has worked better for me than prenatals/other hair skin and nail brands I've used. I give it 5 stars andπŸ‘πŸ‘ two thumbs up! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!


Get yours here ➡️➡️ http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071H7RZC8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 4 Day Experience with YADAH Collagen Face Mask(Korean Beauty)

Elizavecca Coating Ion Injection (Korean Hair Products)

Fresh Herb Calendula Tincture Toner (Korean Skincare)